Friday, June 27, 2008

Deciding On A Topic For My Blog


Have you ever had so much info about a particular niche (the definition of a niche is a topic, I always wondered what that was but anyways…) you were interested in but failed to present them in a clear and focused voice?

It hit me today that my inability to have a more consistent single minded focus in my real world has pored over into my cyber-world or blogsphere in this case.

Musa’s Journal (now known as "The Pursuit Of Happiness") covers:
  • my day’s thought, poem or comment AND
  • the law of attraction and self development AND
  • network marketing

I don’t know about you but I see 3 possible blogs here.

Take for instance a capitalist like Peter Scott for instance, I could write about him and others like him on blog Number 1.

And post articles about law of attraction teachers like James Ray or even David Schirmer, who also featured on The Secret dvd – a motivational and inspirational dvd about how - by changing your thinking and feelings - anyone can be and do whatever they want – in blog Number 2.

But instead I also included personal entries as well into a system I am succeeding in turning into a source of income.

Why do I want to make money from my blog?

I have lost too much income during the years I was not a Blogger not to use network marketing as a system to increase my bank account.

If the thought of me doing what I can to make money work for me and not the other way around – as mentioned in Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad does not sit well with you, then I’m deeply grateful for having read this amidst the “dollar-generator” within Musa’s Journal [now The Pursuit Of Happiness].

I am still finding my ground as a ProBlogger.

I am 2 months older than I was in May 2008 ;-)

And truth be told the suppressed courage and excitement molds into fear every time I think of writing my next posting.

But through prayer and asking God for advise & guidance makes it possible for me to make my deadlines and that’s always cool.

Woow.

Never thought blogging can be a place I can write up all my insecurities on.

So ja, otherwise what I can improve upon when it comes to Musa’s Journal - The Pursuit Of Happiness - is concentrating on one topic and work on expanding it.

And thank you for taking the time to read this.

PS: I saw that Amazon.com also offers Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki.

It's a recommended read, especially if you want to improve on your personal financial situation.

- Musawenkosi Tshoaele

No comments: