Monday, July 7, 2008

David Schirmer - The "Secret" teacher


My objective is to bring to your attention material, products, and people that I believe would change your life for the better.

Better financially, physically, mentally, and spiritually.

I do this in the hope that you would do likewise to the next "wealth seeker."

Healing the world one person at a time.

If we could back track of a moment.

I brought to your attentionOfficial Website of The Secret, which documents how you can attract in your life all things you want/ and don't want, through your thoughts and feelings.

I also introduced you to a James Arthur Ray, one of many featured teachers of the "secret", who can help you live the life you desire no matter your circumstances.

I also wrote about Success writers of the likes of Wallace D. Wattles and equally incredible writer by the name of Napoleon Hill.

David Schirmer founder of the Succeed Magazine (amongst others) is the wealth coach I want to bring your attention to today.

From being a flat broke Aussie farmer to attraction millions of dollars in about 12 years, is an achievement not a lot of people I know have under their belt.

This successful investor also shows you how you could Reach Unlimited Wealth In 7 Steps.

A course I still need to get my hands on.

He also is a friend on my Facebook and is yet to decline a friend request to my knowledge.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

And if you haven't gotten yourself a copy, also available at Amazon.com, of the internationally acclaimed The Secret DVD I am suggesting you should.

It will change your life, guaranteed.

- Musawenkosi Tshoaele

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Schirmer's a con artist. Don't give him any money. He is a notorious spruiker. Go to youtube and do a search on David Schirmer Exposed if you don't believe me. Mister Millionaire's house is up for auction because he doesn't pay his bills. Drop him while you can!

Musa23 said...

That would be hard for me to do Anon, since after being exposed to what he knows and promotes my life changed for the better.

Whatever youtube or cnn or time magazine might say cannot change the life I am living now as opposed to the life I lived pre-David Schirmer.

But thank you for the comment.