Friday, July 11, 2008

About Musawenkosi Tshoaele



*Update:
Who Is Musawenkosi Tshoaele?


Hi, my name is Musa (Musawenkosi) Tshoaele, and I dedicate a large part of my 24 hours in a day (minus the sleep and work) towards the study of the accumulation of wealth.

A large part of my findings are recorded within this blog, with recommendations that point you, the reader, in the direction of success - if taken of course, it's always a choice.



I've been doing this ever since I got my hands on The Secret DvD - two years now, hence the 23 in Musa23 - and I love how this study comes together with my love of writing.

It was then on that I attracted The Science Of Getting Rich then went on to receiving so much inspirational and motivational Good, in the form of Bob Proctor...need I say more, which I take for granted at times.

All I am doing to pointing you - and myself so not to forget - in the an abundant and prosperous life in financially, mentally, physically, relationally and spiritually, you decide whether you would follow me in this journey for a better life or not.

"A journey of a thousand steps begins with the first step."



Because change can happen in everyone's life, by first changing your perception of life.

And that is what this blog is helping me do.

Enjoy!

Update: Be sure to subscribe to my blog so that I can keep you post on any updates I have on her.

The links should be on the right hand side of my blog.


- Musawenkosi Tshoaele

No comments: