Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Make Every Experience Inspirational

I read somewhere that “humans are creatures of habit.”

I see how true that is from the restlessness I feel 5 hours in my evening shift.

Something I told myself I wouldn’t do after going through a bit of Neale Donald Walsch’s “Conversations with God.”

Which states something along the lines of: By making a statement or judgement on a particular thing, I am in effect judging myself.

This is so if I believe in the theory that I am the creator of all the things that I encounter in my life.

It’s like creating a sculptor and saying: “This is a bad sculpture and it makes me feel depressed”…then it is not the sculpture that is “inadequate” or flawed, but it is the craftsman.

Now coming back to the period of boredom I encounter 5 hours in my shift…

This is not a true reflection of me.

But here I am, at work, counting my toes.

Not literally of course, so not to cause a scare.

I guess a less conscious mind would continue to allow his environment influence him, the way I am, instead of influencing the environment.

Something I have been guilty of for the past months pre-Sir Richard Branson’s “Screw It, Let's Do It” and my latest being from N.D. Walsch’s “Conversations with God” mentioned above.

Material I would recommend to improve how to deal with your work life and your spiritual life.

A habit I would rather jump in.

A habit of seeking for opulence rather than being confined to believe in the illusion of lack.

- Musa23

No comments: