Sunday, October 5, 2008

This Is Why Dreamers Are The Backbone Of The World

I want us to play tag.

Just like I am about to tell you about the "Me" I want to experience on a daily basis, I dare you to tell me about the "You" you would want to experience also.

I want to experience a "Me" that owns a Publishing company that is in association with a like-minded oublishing company that deals mainly with publishing books for "underground" South African writers to the South African market, with the vision of distributing them globally.

I want to experience a "Me" that needs not work for someone else so to only generate a single income stream.

I want to experience a "Me" that builds income streams that come to me from Multiple sources on a consistent basis.

A "Me" that receives cheques in the mail.

A "Me" that receives consistent deposits to my account from foreign and local transactions every month of every week of every day.

I want to experience a "Me" that drives and owns as grey Aston Martin DBS.

I want to experience a Rich "Me", a Me that is never limited financialy but is blessed with an abundance of financial wealth.

I want to experience a "Me" that trades and invests in the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.

I want to experience a "Me" that is a shareholder.

I want to experience a "Me" that has money notes and coins within his grasps, money notes and cents "He" will use to experience Joy, Glory and most importantly Love.

I want to feel a "Me" that is Free...from All.

I want to feel a "Me" that Creates wealth beyond reason instead of one that competes for it.

For it is from creating that I draw up a formula to used by all.

Competing for it would only suggest that one should fight for wealth, thus propagating a life of fear and not a much desired life of love.

Because fear is limitation while Love is unmeasurable abundance!

I want to feel a "Me" that remembers that He is Creator of his circumstances and people around him.

A "Me" that remembers that for him to change his experiences he must change his perception of "reality."

"Reality" begin Appearance, what Wallace Wattles suggests as the end product of My creative process.

I want to experience a "Me" that acknowledges that all that surrounds me has been Created by "Me," either consciously or unconsciously, and that buy criticising or insulting or cursing that which I experience - I curse myself too.

I want to feel a "Me" that is conscious of His thoughts and feelings and watches what He says because my words are also tools I use to create.

I want to experience a "Me" that is happy.

I want to experience a "Me" that is grateful.

I want to experience a "Me" that remembers to always Listens to God.

I want to experience a "Me" is more.

I want feel an abundant "Me," financially, spiritually, mentally, and physically.

I want to experience a "Me" that works towards success in everything that He does.

I want to feel, I want to experience the God in "Me" through all my thoughts, feelings and actions.

I want to experience a "Me" that does each individual act successfully, doing what needs to be done today never leaving it for tomorrow.

I want to experience the purpose of life.

- Musa23

No comments: