Friday, February 13, 2009

Enrich The Mind

"so long as you entertain the option that there is some one out there doing it to you, you dis empower yourself to do anything about it."

There is an audio , or part of a set of audios, that I am listening to repeatedly so to fill my mind - particularly my subconscious mind - with thoughts that enrich the mind.

I guess it's my way of training my brain into focusing on ideas that make me feel good as opposed to those that do not.

I believe, through experience and awareness, that what I focus on, I attract.

So I am guaranteed a life of joy and abundance and wealth, only if I maintain this state of mind that injects into my mind thoughts that are harmonious to my desired life, and rejects all that contradicts it.

This is one of the audios that I start my day with, an audio by Spiritual Messenger Neale Donald Walsch, author of the Conversations with God series.

This is just a portion of the audio that I want to repeat over and over to myself, hence its repetition in this post, so to own and understand the context because I sense that the faster I do that the happier I will become.

"The way to reduce the pain which you associate with earthly experiences and events both yours and those of others, is to change the way you behold them.

You cannot change the outer event that has been created by the lot of you, and you are not grown in your consciousness to alter individually, that which has been created collectively.

So you must change the inner experience...

This is the road to mastery in living.

Nothing is painful in and out of itself.

Pain is a result of wrong thought, it is an error in thinking.

I master can remove even the grievest pain, in that way a master heals.

Pain results from a judgement you have made upon a thing.

Remove the judgment, and the pain disappears..."


- Tshoaele

No comments: