Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Can Never Lose, I Can Only Gain

Sometimes in life I get so focused on how much I don't have that I am blinded to all that I DO have.

Over the past few weeks I have experienced a change in the relationship I had with 2 of the most influential people in my life.

These ladies I have grown to admire & love have somehow taken to communicating with me telephatically instead of the verbal or written (via text or email) medium I have grown used to.

Changes in my life, especially sudden unexpected ones, cause discomfort.

I am possessive.

If there's a certain path my life is travelling on & if that very path is comfortable for me, I stick to it or else I voluntarily change course and allow other things in as I see fit, for whatever reason.

It is this unwillingness for change that has made my days so ...challenging.

My friends & mentors, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer in his golden classic, "Real Magic" and Neale Donald Walsch in my current read "When Everything Changes Change Everything" advice that I become observer & not a victim.

I should learn to avoid changing things after they have already happen, but to recognise them and then go straight into fixing them from at "source level".

"Nothing has meaning save the meaning you give it." - Neale Donald Walsch

(c) Musawenkosi Tshoaele, 2010

No comments: