Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Be Still, And Know, That I, Am God"




I just thought this is an excellent follow up from an earlier post Calm Your Spirit With A Gratitude Rock.

What I have written in italics below is an extract from one of the regular inspiring emails from Neale Donald Walsch, is best known for the Conversations with God book series, who now has a new book out titled When Everything Changes, Change Everything available at Amazon.com.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

"On this day of your life...I believe God wants you to know...

...that it doesn't matter if you can't get a cell phone signal or Wi-Fi where you are. You are always connected to Source."

"I'm not kidding about this. I'm serious. Wherever you are, wherever you go, you are always connected to Divine Wisdom, Divine Intelligence, and Divine Love."

"Just close your eyes. Breathe. Stop whatever you're doing for ten seconds and find The Silence. Visit The Quiet."

"Just for ten seconds. Do it six times today."

One minute a day. That's all it takes.

"One minute, divided into six parts."

"Go ahead. Do it now."


From the author of When Everything Changes, Change Everything: In a Time of Turmoil, a Pathway to Peace.


- Musawenkosi Tshoaele

No comments: