Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Calm Your Spirit With A Gratitude Rock

After going through Bill Bartmann’s website and getting my hands on his Nine Steps To Achieve Any Goal audio I went back to what I have heard or read about Gratitude.

Something I began taking seriously especially went Bill mentioned his "Pocket Promise" concept, and how it ran parallel to the Gratitude Rock concept explained in The Secret.

So I said to myself, "What the heck, come I just get a rock and decide on a goal I'm gonna stick to and be grateful for every time my hands go in my pocket and touch on it."

And man oh man is it making a difference!

- Musawenkosi Tshoaele

1 comment:

Musa23 said...

As a disclaimer I want to add that this "focusing on what you want," "law of attraction," "think positive thoughts so to manifest positive results" things work ONLY if you work them.

I attracted Jack Canfield's "The Success Principles - How To Get From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be," and he also echoes the same thing.

"The principles work if you work the principles."

We can visualize, affirm & believe for so long, but if we do not follow are intuition, gut feeling or brainstorm steps that will lead us into action, then the thing we want will never be received.