Thursday, May 14, 2009

Heaven On Earth Is But A Thought Away

I must observe and own my circumstances and experiences as my own creations.

I brought this on to myself the "lack vibrations" my mind was in, leading to the like minded words, leading to like minded acts and the like minded results I am having.

For me to experience different results, I must first change into a vibration of abundance.

Since everything broken down to its microscopic level, a very powerful microscope, is energy.

Everything IS energy.

From a rock to air - and more closer to home - from a thought, to a word, to an act.

They are, we all are, energy vibrating at various forms.

Energy.

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." - Sir Issac Newton.

You know it looks so easy on paper, and this is how the process works yet implimentation is another story all together.

I guess it depends on how you look at it: is the glass half full or half empty?

On second thought, pun intended, what kind of results would I be attracting to myself by looking at it half empty?

Then again wouldn't I just find things that would just support my thinking or my perception of how things are in life either way?

To my benefit or to my detriment.

I could lie to myself for so long, a lie I can remedy with faith.

Faith.

Expectancy.

Faith in the expectancy of all that is good, so to achieve positive results.

Although expecting something positive with anxiety - another term for worry, which is "a prayer for something you don't want" according to Shelby Collinge - just pushes the thing(s) you want away from you.

Having a "positive vibe" about you is a must have.

While writing this I ask how in heaven can I stay positive ALL the time??

A question I am asking you, a question I asked a colleague: "How can I stay positive all the time, like as in 24/7?"

That was when he suggested thinking about my girlfriend:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D



Now that is beautiful, changed my mood same time!

It's beautiful...just then I allowed my body to relive the sensations I feel in and through my body and mind and soul when I am with her.

Oh my, you see right then and there I had an instant vibrational change.

I don't know about you, but the more I hold on to my gratitude rock, the more I focus on love - the most powerful vibrational state - the more I am grateful for the mental image that influences my emotions.

And the subsconcious mind is All emotion - the subsconcious is the playmaker of my life.

"Love is all there is." - Neale Donald Walsch.

That's something I recommend you save your life with.

A gratitude rock.

- Musawenkosi Tshoaele

No comments: