Saturday, July 4, 2009

The World's Greatest Discovery | Musa's Pursuit Of Happiness Journal

"Small, narrow voices cried out that Henry Ford would not last another year, but above and beyond the din of their childish prattle Ford went silently about his business and made himself the richest and most powerful man on earth.

The leader is assailed because he is a leader, and the effort to equal him is merely added proof of his leadership.

Failing to equal or to excel, the follower seeks to depreciate and to destroy - but only confirms the superiority of that which he strives to supplant.

There is nothing new in this."


I took that from "Lesson 5 - Initiative and Leadership" right off Napoleon Hill's "Law of Success in Sixteen Lessons."

Powerful reading "course" that takes me through the principles that, according to Napoleon Hill, will systematically led me to success, guaranteed.

As I am putting him to the test, with this emphasized by Jack Canfield in the audios I'm listening to, it hit me...I honestly did not do EXACTLY as I was guided to do through the self-help books I've read in order for me to get from where I am, to where I what to be.

If I were to have followed each step given to me, through books like Think & Grow Rich for instance, like MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT, I would have been under wealthier circumstances than I currently am.

"You have to work the principles in order for the principles to work." - Jack Canfield.

Like writting down, pen to paper, something you want to achieve as already achieved in a statement you will affirm, with a grateful state of mind of believing you're receiving right now that which you seek, everytime you wake up in the morning and before going to bed at night.

What is working for me is something that Bill Bartmann taught me in his Nine Steps To Achieve Any Goal audio, in writting my goal/ promise on a card then laminating it so that I can carry it around in my wallet or pocket all day.

That way I can reflect on it throughout the day. Reminding myself on what my intent is.

This exercise of reflecting & taking a moment for ourselves, every chance we get, to visualize with the intention and determination of finding ways of receiving or achieving our goal(s), with the emotions we will have once we receive it - visualizing with emotion(s) increases the speed of seeing it manifest, should be done every day, for a minimum of 30 days straight.

If a single day is skipped, we must then go another 30 days from then.

This is done so to make such an impression on the subconscious mind, the part that holds the images that get projected into our daily lives, so that the images that reside in there change.

And it is in working towards changing the images of the subconscious, the part that actually "runs" our lives, that we change our current state of affairs.

Maybe Robert Collier's Secret Of The Ages can elaborate on what I said for you in a more detailed manner.

Have an abundantly prosperous weekend and know this, "The only person who succeeds, is the person that is progressively realising a worthy ideal." - Earl Nightingale

- Musawenkosi Tshoaele

No comments: