Monday, August 10, 2009

Creations Are In Harmony With Thought & Feeling

"There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

A thought in this substance produces the thing that is imaged by the thought.

A person can form in his thought, and by impressing his thought upon formless substance can cause the thing he thinks about to be created.

In order to do this, a person must pass from the Competitive to the Creative mind... - The Summary Of The Science Of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles.


My take on the above line is that I have to consciously decide not to feel acted upon or negatively influenced, before I visualize myself being in my "Happy Place," my "God Space."

Free from the speed and demands of the physical and allow my heart to beat in harmony with the comfort, peace and freedom of my "Good Place" of the spiritual.

Feeling all the tensed up muscles relax and breath...breathing in through the nose, breathing out through the mouth, slowly and repeatedly.

Understanding that the world is a cycle of events and that all things work out for the better, and increased improvement in the long run.

If that were not so the dinosaurs would still be existing with humankind as we know it only but an idea in the mind of the universe - thinking stuff.

Every thought is sent and impressed on this subconsciously driven Thinking Stuff and then leads me to a series of events that will bring whatever it is I have been thinking about in the form of situations I experience.

The metaphysical is converted into physical form by God.

The metaphysical is converted into physical form by the Universe.

The metaphysical is converted into physical form by Thinking Stuff - the Stuff that Things - and it does this either through the images that are already in my subconscious mind or by any of my constant imagined thought or feeling, thoughts and feeling which if repeated will become fused as those of my subconscious - the constant communicator to the Universe.

Thoughts or feelings I always think or feel while awake or asleep, consciously or subconciously.

This feelings or thoughts are sent to God every moment of my life - this is also known as a prayer, constant faithful thought - which God answers.

"Ask And It Shall Be Given You."

An emotion of lack when sent and impressed against the Universe comes back to me in physical form, i.e. An empty bread bin opened by a hungry mind believing to have been put in this situation due to the lack of money.

It's as if this (feeling of lack) materialized to confirm my thoughts and I then say "I KNEW IT."

And once I know something it becomes a belief, and what I believe becomes my reality.

I believe once I have cancer I will die, yet the same event can occur with someone else and they might believe they can cure it...and they do.

It is the beliefs, high or low self esteems, that we hold close to our chest that design the structure of our lives.

Resistance - struggle, hurt, pain - occurs when what we belief is different from what we see.

Like wanting to be healthy yet experiencing illness.

Which only stay with body simply because we cling on to it with the images of sickness we hold with emotion - the emotion of frustation or anger maybe - therefore impressing it on to God who just provides us with what we want, through the power we have to create.

In this case to our peril.

Another contributing factor is my mastermind.

Which I hope to explain futher in my coming posts.

The above is a compilation of what I have learned and continue to learn with Wallace D. Wattles and The Science Of Getting Rich for your instant download.

Gratefully yours,

- Musawenkosi Tshoaele

1 comment:

Musa23 said...

Came across a blog about meditation http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/4-reasons-you-should-meditate-and-how-to-get-started/ a cool read ;)