Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Is Taking Time Out & Giving Himself A Gift, In The Present

Spending the next week at the coast on a planned vacation with some fellow co-workers.

I'm an inlander and the ocean is a luxury for me.

Witnessing the waves crashing against the rocky beach of the Durban south coast, especially if you take in, or attempt to take in, her beauty in its entirety, listening with all of your body and spirit, the mediocre experience can become one of extraordinary enlightement.

I'm on the level of attracting any excuse of experiencing joy.

And this happens easiest when I'm of present mind, because I'm losing energy when I hold on the past turned out (a period which I cannot do anything about in any case).

And the only way I can influence the future is from what I am and do right now.

That's why the Present is a Gift.

If you do facebook see if this group tickles your fancy.

Yours in abundant love,

Musawenkosi Tshoaele

PS. I know I know I'll get you the pics for durbs ;) I owe 'em!

No comments: