Monday, September 28, 2009

The Endless Song That Plays Loudest When I Am Quiet

Now how do I quieten this song that plays endlessly in my heart?

A song that keeps me awake when I should be sleeping in the middle of the night.

It talks of how I should be wary of the ego that I boldly defend.

And ego that has made me more enemies of men I would prefer to be friends.

I talk about a culture that is so magical and yet possible.

The same principle I tire to function because I have well documented I fear the incredible.

I then point fingers at physical matter my mind influenced the formless to mould & create as the cause of my lack and limitation.

Not realising that I receive by giving the love and respect I demand of the Universe - passion only leads to instant manifestation.

I focus my thought on a desire and literaly ask of it who I need to Become in order for me to find myself against her bosom.

Softly she will start singing songs only I can her, without end, as if my heart is in a constant blosom.

A song I need to be still so to hear and allow myself to be guided by.

And it is only in stillness that she is at the loudest, and I can't help but cry.

I cannot expect the weight of my supposed past failures to carry me into a prosperous future.

I need to be in the present, in body, mind and soul, so to experience the abundance & power of the moment - I am co-creator.

The songs speaks of roads I must take in order for the spirit to grow fonder through the experiences of the body.

I thus plan my journey according to the lyrics I hear in the mind so not to leave my God-given desires lonely.

"What you focus on expands."

So I dare you to focus on how should be, not what they are, and ways which might even come in the form of songs will tell you, even show you, how.

And it is in stillness that this one thought of desire is at its loudest.

Listen to the voice within, and allow yourself to be effortlessly led - with acts & deeds that feel as if their flowing and not force - to the desire that you are attract it to you and thus you to it.

- Musawenkosi Tshoaele

No comments: