Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How To Make Money Doing What You Love



@thube asked me when last I updated and with my recent Loral Langemeir add on MySpace, with her asking me how far I am with my cash machine, a thought came to me:

Money, like all physical things, began as a thought.

An idea.

This thought, formless, can be turned into cash money in exchange for much needed services or products.

And since everyone things about money - how scarce it is or how abundant it is - one could say money, in its formless, is in the air.

Much like love, but then again in a mystical way is there a difference?


Bob Proctor said in You Were Born Rich that "you must love people and use money."

Which makes sense since appreciating the gift giver more than the gift can only led to the giver feeling compeled to give more.

Or at least would find it much easier to give than if the receipt were to be an ungrateful receiver.

I don't know about you but if someone does flips and goes on a headspin after giving them a presie, I wouldn't mind giving her more of them 'cause the act also makes me feel good.

...maybe that's how God feels...maybe that's what fuels the Universe...it can't help BUT give.

Because it feels good, with lucrative returns included!

So if find a need that I can satisfy and that is how I receive money.

Getting to keep it and make this money work for me is another matter.

Actually, here is a recommendation that will link you up to America's Money Making Expert (or is it "Millionaire Making Expert?" ...same thing), President of LiveOutLoud.com Loral Langemeier who said to have authoured Millionaire Maker, and Put More Cash In Your Pocket.

No comments: