Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In Between The Dripping Nose This Came To Me

I enjoy living in my own world, teaching myself about the law of attraction pointing at things and saying to myself, "I attracted that!"

Like now.

Sinusitis is having a field day with my face today, but what I need do is focus on healing and being grateful for it.

Making a deliberate effort of projecting an image in my mind of a health version of myself will increase the healing process.

I have found that nature always leans on the side of progress, increase, abundance, perfect health and eternal love, peace and spontaneous joy and laughter, gratitude, happiness and passion.

If I am not in a healthy positive mood, I am being unnatural.

I might be normal but not natural.

I am some how standing in the way of my freedom and positive attitude.

Actually it's my ego that is standing in the way, always in need of attention, recognition and to be comfort and to feel superior.

The blockage holds back the loving energy that I and all things are, you included by the way, and this build up causes discomfort, tension, stress, pain and struggle.

Which comes to me in the form of negative people or circumstance and even irregular bodily functions.

When this is just a belief that I can first change by changing my perception of it.

"When I judge someone, I do not define them, I define myself." - Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

So my negative belief about something or someone is in fact the negativity I associate myself with at the same time.

This error in thinking is against the essence of what makes the world tick - which is variations of positively-inclined, abundant energy - and will therefore cause my to experience temporary discomfort.

It's like swimming against the tide of the universe. A universe which you are a part of.

Today's recommendation is Hale Dworskin's The Sedona Method, which is a must have if you want to learn of a way to "heal" limiting beliefs that cause pain, disease, even failure.

Image releasing the things in your mind that block you from using the full 100% of your energy, portions of which are locked fueling past concepts that are limiting your current success..., loving relationships and perfect health included!

Now as to what might be the cause of my dis-ease...

"Dis-ease cannot live in a body that is at ease." - Bob Proctor in The Secret.

...that needs more than a blog for me to write on.

- Musawenkosi Tshoaele, Copyright (c) 2009 - All rights reserved.

PS. I have come to having faith in the fact that all events lead to the same outcome. And it is always a positive one.

Even Jack Canfield mentioned in his The Success Principles(TM): How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be that "everything that happens in your life is leading you towards your goal" so it's only natural for me to see the good in all experiences, even the not so cool ones.

That is why in the temporary condition I am in, a condition that is making its way out of my body as we speak, I was inspired to bring to your attention this releasing technique that works according to testimonials.

But I've always prefer experience of being a far greater teacher amongst all.

Buy the book - it was going for $11.56 on amazon at the time of this posting), change your life, and prosper.

The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-Being

No comments: