Sunday, November 15, 2009

Don't Say I Never Told You So

The subject getting rich or "getting" anything for that matter is mainly focused on physical acquisitions.

An act of acquiring physical things - i.e. A job, a promotion, clients, good grades, a car, a house, a baby, a husband, a girlfriend, playstation, perfect health, a sexy looking physique, etc - believing that these external factors are going to giving you what you really want: Happiness.

Take you Musa for instance, you would like to receive and abundance of finances through a multiple of sources & in increasing amounts that would elivate the comfort and pleasures of life for all the people you love (with you realising that how we ard all connected has expanded to the entire universe, yourself included) without you having to lift a finger or driving to work for it.

And you have began identifying this as an emotion, or Energy in MOTION.

Freedom.

Thank the Lord for Robert Kiyosaki's teachings in "Rich Dad Poor Dad" which I believe was the very first time in your current life you heard of the truth meaning of Financial Freedom.

Which is building, creating or buying a system that generates income(s) that you dictate, without effort, in as many streams as you would want.

But in your sudden enlightenment have forgetten that even if you would have become "African's Multi Millionaire That Nobody Knows" there is a good chance that you'ld still won't be happy.

Which in you case means Freedom.

"Happiness cannot be found in things, but in the Creator."

A formula you perpetuate within this blog, which is serious need of a new look mind you, and your other social networking accounts that (wo)man is also a creator since we were created in the image and likeness of God and therefore use God to co-create our experiences. Good or bad."

All this for the simply purpose of being happy - that's why I love you blog title so much...expect for the "pursuit" part, it's as if you are affirm the image of always seeking instead of the image of "being" happy.

I believe it was Bob Proctor who said that all of the most truly successful people - true success means being Happy AND Rich, an oxymoron in your world I'm sure - he had met, was inspired by or coached to wealth (physical, relational, financial, emotional and spiritual wealth) meditate.

If I told you that for you to ride a bike, you need to use both your feet but then you kept on using one and kept on falling whose fault is it?

Just like I am telling you that in order to be the awesome successful you long to be and you don't embrace my wisdom and you keep on falling, whose fault is that?

Meditation always you to be in touch with the organised syndicate that runs your life, it is unconscious that is why you don't CONSCIOUSLY acknowledge this.

You are soul, spirit, energy, formless and therefore abundant, unlimited, free successful & simple, God, Universe - cause - and all else is physical, effect...which can be changed and manipulated to your benefit.

All this is done by Thought.

You know this, but it hasn't become your way of life yet.

It is not that I am sick that makes me sick, but the thought that I am.

When I THINK that I am limited, my actions will act in accordance with that "thinking."

When I THINK that I am unlimited, my actions, no what anyone says, will act as if Nothing Is Impossible.

And you need to first feel before you can create or manifest it.

And what better place to feel it first that giving it to yourself through meditation.

A status is an emotion, my cashflow rich assets are not the cause of my results.

I am.

I am.

And since all of us are connected - give love to a stranger and the form of a silent prayer and the universe will conspire to give it back to you in some form, person of circumstance hence the connectivity - by saying "I" I also mean "You," since you and I are One.

One just like God or the Universe are separate yet singular.

It's gonna weird at first with your comfortable clothes, sitting in silence of 15 mins or more managing the chaos of your thoughts into focusing on your breathing.

But that will soon where of with practise and you will become to feel your soul and your unlimited abundance you radiate in, with love.

All we are is love, a self deception we've been trying to execute hence the struggle and misery we come across.

All things are effortless, it's believing that it's not that makes us unhappy, as will try to force the effort out which then becomes our experience...

No comments: