Thursday, December 10, 2009

"It doesn't take much to be rich" she said, and it didn't click until she mailed me a detailed presentation of a strategies that clearly indicates when to buy and when to sell.

Pure stock trading.

Assets that make money for me TODAY.

Of course I'm going to lose money Not only would I be making consistent profits from the exchange but I would be gaining more practical experience of how to increase & keep the money I make.

She mentioned how she used to attend workshops being the only black woman there.

How she kept on wondering where others of our race were and why they did not attend financial liberating meetings like the ones she been going to.

It would be ignorant for me to say that information is not easily available and if it is, one has to pay for it.

Therefore making the rich richer - knowlegde wise - and the poor poorer as they watch the gap between them and the rich widen.

My experience has shown me otherwise.

Information, like anything else, IS easily accessible if one makes it a point to find it.

"Seek and ye shall find."


I mean for instance, I never knew what the law of attraction was.

I made it my intention to find out what it was/ is, and I did.

Life is the result of our intention for it.

If you make it your intention to do what you can to reach a specific goal, 9 times out of 10 you will reach it.

The other 10% could come as a temporary defeat which is actually a feedback to you of what you need to do or learn before you become successful.

That means if I come out of a failure having learnt what I needed to soldier on and succeed (also known as experience) I've effectively tend that failure into a success.

So I rephrase: If you make it your intention to do what you can to reach a specific goal, 10 times out of 10 you will reach it.

Just like the idea of getting rich bein easy.

Make it your intention to find out how effortless it can be, and you will.

(c) 2010, Musawenkosi Tshoaele

You know what, before I leave there here's a book, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth, I read that has educated me on how the rich think - or thought they did.

At the time of this post it was going $14,95...I mean $14,95 a lot to invest for the purpose of becoming a millionaire?

I give you multi millionaire T. Harv Eker in Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth

No comments: