Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Never Lose Your Momentum...


You can have anything you want, by giving everyone everything that THEY want.

I had a tough conversation with my @thube about what am I doing to create the financial satisfying lifestyle I am promoting.

...Gulp...

I have spent most of my days playing computer games, becoming a walking encyclopedia with the self-help books I've reading, listening to personal development audio clips & writing about my perception of what I have read, and making non-impactful attempts at visualizations and affirmations.

And the Steps Towards Riches I proudly advertise via Think and Grow Rich are steps half taken, hence the partial success.

I think I was talking to myself when I spoke of having the courage to act.

To take action by writing out a plan for my goals...

And there was a time in my life when I did this [the implementation of my goals] so well that my successes came effortlessly.

I was what Dr. Joe Vitale would call Action-Oriented.

Come to think of it, this was a trick I learned from reading The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People by Dr. Stephen R. Covey some years ago were he wrote how I have roles in my life that need to be well played in order for me to highly effective.

For instances I am a:
  • Son
  • Brother
  • Cousin
  • Nephew
  • Grandson
  • Friend
  • Boyfriend
  • Colleague
  • Employee
  • Community Member
  • Writer
  • Internet Marketer
  • Spiritual Being
  • Physical Being
  • Blogger, and so on.


Then I look at how I work on improving on the roles I play so to make my life better.

Because when I am happy, I am able to infect everyone around with my being happy.

So now that I have my roles laid out I can now focus on how I can best improve on them.

So I take the 24-hours I have in a day and minus the time I sleep, and with the remainder I will decide on the what portion do I dedicate in being a better Spiritual Being, Son, Brother, Colleague, Internet Marketer, Friend, etc.

These would be a number of tasks I give myself to complete like meditating for 15 minutes in the morning, doing my house chores for 30 minutes.

Giving my sister driving lessons for 1 hour.

Dedicating the 7 hours I spend at work making it easier for co-workers to interact with me [I tend to be anti-social at times with everyone talking about a life or scarcity when I live in a world of abundance. Who can I relate to without taking a step back in my progress?].

30 - 45 minutes networking with people on the Net.

The amount of waves I made planning out my action-oriented days has gotten me employed, new clothes, a car, a computer with internet connection,increased self confidence, informal education in the form of the self-help & empowering books and audios I now have, and other small success that I allowed to become blurred with me losing my momentum.

The hunger that was there when I was a dependent in college and during my time as a temp' worker needs to be resurrected.

Somewhere along the line I lost focus and began thinking that I do not control the outcome, my pace slowed down and almost everyone who I outran at the starting line caught up and left me behind.

But this must only serve as a motivator and something I need to work on towards my intend success in life.

The only true difference from a person who is success and one who is not, is the former takes action while the latter does not.

"Knowledge, Without Application, Is Potential Power."

And this sense of fulfillment comes from giving myself to the world in joyful service that is harmonious to my purpose, the reason why I am here.

Anywuu I just thought I should share because you beautiful and I love you.

Have blast Taking Action, and if this be my last blog for the year: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND AN ABUNDANTLY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!

(c) Musawenkosi Tshoaele 2009

No comments: