Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"There Is Nothing To Fear But Fear Itself"

I believed she [my blog] needed a touch of luxury to her, and I felt that an Aston Martin DB 9 would suffice.


It's like an expensive shoe that I wear only in the 'burds so not to be soiled by the dusty township.


An expensive suede shoe...Italian obviously.


Funny, [Musa chuckles] the conviction behind my desire for this car, not only this car but the lifestyle that comes with it, intimidates most of the people I know.


I find it extremely intriguing how they seem to mirror my limiting beliefs regarding "living out my dreams."


It's as if the "true me" remains in bed, trapped by the freedom my dreams while I continue dressing up my fear so to get ready for the day.


It's no wonder why it's hard for them to believe me, or is it believing IN me, when my results had shown the contrary.


In the world of results we tend to believe "It" when we see "It" and not believe "It" when we don't see "It."


As if our eyes would never lie to us.


"Wouldn't It Be Nice If..."


So I come back here, to my little corner of insanity, where all things are possible, where I can create what the world sees as miracles, even though I call them simple desires & draft out simple steps on what I believe needs to be done for me to get mine.


Filling my head with as much "crazy stories" that I sometimes let slip & challenge people's reality as a result, to my fascination, but ease up on my mad scientist, law of attraction BS, so not to be an outcast, I guess.


I mean, talk long enough about how thoughts become things, and how dominate thoughts manifest themselves in the real world and, well, the world tend to become less populated if you know what I mean.


[And yes even best friends can be the things that limit your success in life.]


And then I make up one day in the top 1% of the successful people in the world.


A quote I wrote on my @musa23 account comes to mind: 


"Do the thing you fear, and the death of fear is certain." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

(c) Musawenkosi Tshoaele, 2010. All rights reserved.

No comments: