Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Imagination Sets You Free

While driving back from work, in the back seat of my friend’s car with his wife in the passenger seat, I began “talking” to myself in my mind.

Hey don’t judge me, you do it all the time (:

I looked back on, in my mind, yesterday’s entry and felt that all that I was, need not be discarded as something that won’t serve me today. Actually there is something that I used in my earlier years that might be to my great advantage today.

And that was my death grip approach towards my goal and my bulldozer determination as I willed myself towards it.

I have to be HUNGRY for what I want.

Because now that I KNOW that I will reach my goal, all I need now is to find ways and draw up plans of getting it faster than my set deadline.

This I must done with enthusiasm, joy and excitement. I need to consistently remind myself when (“if” I should rather say) feel frustrated about denying myself instant gratification, that this is the sowing, and all in due time (by my set date to be precise) I will be enjoying my rewards.


I then asked myself, while my friend was cruising back home on the highway, what then?

I reach my goal and then what?

The intelligent voice in my head replied, then you set another precise goal, with another exact date, and what you would give in return for that desired goal, it said.

So I’m not suppose to reach my goal, I asked.

You are never suppose to reach your goal. You are a physical manifestation of Life. And Life is never ending, just as You are. Just as your goals are.

I sat in silence, ignoring the dj from the radio station my friend and his wife were listening too, and it made sense. Then again every time intelligence speaks to me, all I can really hear IS sense.

Because without goals we are dead. Spiritually, intellectually and mentally even, even if we aren't so physically.

You are a creative spirit. And you were born to do things that thrill your soul.

You thrill your soul by doing things you love. And using you imagination to come up with inspiring ways of creating plans of doing MORE of what you love.

Even Neale Donald Walsch wrote our purpose in life is to experience ultimate joy!

Doing anything else is denying yourself the better feelings available to humans in the world.

Strive to do find out what you love, what turns you on, what - when you do - makes time stand still, what – when you do do - you could do it all day.

And then find ways to do it.

To do it often.

And that’s when you will reconnect with the abundant Source that most call God and experience a happier, healthier, richer life.

Because, as you should know, when you feel good, good things come your way – relationships, money and health included (:

God bless you and Thank you for taking the time to read this.

© Musawenkosi Tshoaele, 2010. All rights reserved.

No comments: