Sunday, December 26, 2010

5 Reasons Why It Is That Some Are Blessed More Than Others

Reason #1

It could be as simple as because they practice the discipline of thanksgiving every day. Oh ja that reminds me:
(1) I am thankful for witnessing the joy in my mother's face and the dancing moves she and my aunts were making to the tune of the Christmas spirit because it filled my heart with that warm fuzzy feeling that at times feels foreign to me. It puts me back into the Vortex.

(2) I am thankful for the relationships I have and continue to establish because they put me in a position & choice to give love to them which in turn makes me experience happiness. And I think that is what life is all about: "Finding" Happiness.

(3) I am thankful for for my family because I see it in their eyes that they would move mountains for me to make sure that I am happy, loved, safe & well taken cared of. And I love them for that.

Reason #2

Now that is out of the way, I believe some are more blessed than others become they give blessings to all things, good or bad.

Because they know, in some form or another, that in whatever it that is happening there is a good reason behind it, even if at first sight there IS nothing good about it.

It is as if they know, in some way, that we all live in an orderly universe and all things make sense, or return back to order, eventually it's just a matter of riding it out until you do.

Reason #3.


Why is it that some are blessed more than others? Maybe it;s because they have faith. No actually we all have faith, what we need to strengthen is having faith in things going right for us, even against all odds, than having faith in things going wrong for us.

I used to be under the charge of a team leader who, no matter what happened, she turned projects or tasks or instructions from management into negative things. Always making sure we knew were she stood on the matter, which was not in a positive light mostly (come to think of it I wonder why she hasn't linked this negative thinking to her wavering health...oh well), even if it was good news.

She did it so well that even some of her/ my team members adopted her thinking. It was an amazing thing to watch, that was.

How suggesting a certain way of looking at something to someone can, with persistence, influence that person's view of life. Subtle yet effective. Thank God I am an active reader of Think And Grow Rich.

Reason #4

I guess maybe that's another reason reason why some are more blessed than others, maybe it is because they hang around with people who FEEL blessed and make it vocal of how fortunate they are to be breathing, to have a job or money coming in that puts food on the table or have an idea of what they want out of life and have a plan that they are executing to reach those goals or other "insignificants" they make significant.

(It reminds me of a Jim Rohn article about Evaluating Associations, Part 1 and you read also read Evaluating Associations, Part 2 here.)

You know, those people that achieve things that some of us are jealous of that we eventually equate their success with sleeping with the boss, drug dealings, the devil, corruption, luck, silver spoons, jean sizes, the stars, witchcraft, etc?

It's funny how that works isn't it?

How people criticize that which they want to become and wonder why they aren't getting it? Yes I meant "getting it" in both ways.

You can't expect to become something you don't like. You brain won't allow it.

The brain is set up to make you avoid things that would harm you. It's like your on-board survival kit. So if you bad mouthing things tells the brain that those are the things you want to avoid, then you turn around and yearn for them?

The logic, pun unintended, behind that thinking, pun intended, is screwy.

Reason #5.

They see themselves as blessed. This line of thinking most see as arrogance, I see it as Deliberate Creation - regularly "acting as if" until life gives you ways of actually living and become the things you are acting out. I have come to a point where I don't give a hoot what others say, especially when it comes to getting what I want in life so this reason works best for me.

"A belief is only a thought you keep thinking." - Abraham-Hicks

So keep thinking a thought until you believe, i.e. affirm everyday of every morning and every night the words, "I am blessed" and therefore you are.

And if the above doesn't come easy for you, then I invite you to work at it until it does. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose when you do.

(c) Musawenkosi Tshoaele

No comments: