Thursday, March 24, 2011

If What You Do Gives You Results You Don't Like, I Suggest You Change What You Do

I want YOU to firstly Money From Anywhere, and to secondly listen as I bitch about how unfair life is.

Nah just kidding, I wanted to get your attention.

You find it easy to read about something bad happening than reading about something good.

I would love to say, "No sir, you won't find ME going over another US invasion in Libya or natural disasters (oxymoron) happen in the East."

But I do feed the mind with such information that I warn you against.

Hey, you must do as I say not as I do!

The mind will attract what you feed it.

That's what I have experience (experiencing) & taught, and that's what I am passing on to you.

There was a retweet I made on my @Musa23, a quote by Tony Robbins that said, "You always produce a result."

No that just took me..."You always produce a result."

To take it a step further, I heard myself read out a line from a Brian Tracy book about how your results are determined by the tasks you do (or don't do).

If you don't like the results change your tasks.

Bad results come from your daily errors in judgement.

Good results come from your daily disciplines.


If you don't like the results change your tasks.

But Bob Proctor would want you to attacks from a deeper level, and only for you to change your tasks for you to change the results you keep getting.

Mr. Proctor would suggest you change your Paradigm your results to truly change.

(c) Musawenkosi Tshoaele. 2011

No comments: