Sunday, April 17, 2011

You Should be THINKING BIG!

I was thinking big like a famous American tycoon suggested & I was amazed at how quickly I came up with excuses (reasons) of how I should reduce these goals until they are mentally & emotionally possible for me to achieve.

I laughed at the thought.

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive & believe, it can achive." - Napolean Hill

I could go as far as saying that another difference between those that achieve success & those those who do not is the frequency at which they allow themselved to THINK BIG!

The Big Thought at first is scary.

The thought might be even frightening.

The thought could even be overwhelming.

But the more you think about it, the more easy it gets thinking about it, the more believable it becomes.

"...when you pray, pray believing you have received and you will receive whatsoever you pray for." - Mark 11:24


This reminds me of how I openly affirmed how I would be driving luxury cars & living in multi million Rand houses & enjoying wealthy lifestyle with those around me responding in the negative or unholy connations attached to being rich.

"You attract success by the person you become." - Earl Shoaff

I find it fascinating how the educational system & society have had it set up for us to learn how to work for money & how, even some churches, train us NOT to have money working for us -- to be rich.

The great thing about living in this age is how freely available we are to all sorts of information - even information about "How To Attract Money NOW!"

But information is "only" available to those who go out of their way & look for it.

"Matthew 7:7-8"


And when you DO find it, do you have what it takes to use what you find?

Morpheus was right, there IS a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Love,

Musa

No comments: