I have written out for you an excerpt I know YOU will LOVE from Norman Vincent Peale’s “The Power of Positive Thinking”: Chapter 4 - Try Prayer Power
“...She discovered amazing power in trying prayer power. You can do the same. Following are ten rules for getting effective results from prayer:
1. Set aside a few minutes every day. Do not say anything. Simply practice thinking about God. This will make your mind spiritually receptive.
2. Then pray orally, using simple, natural words. Tell God anything that is in your mind. Do not think you must use stereotyped pious phrases. Talk to God in your own language. He understands it.
3. Pray as you go about the business of your day, on the subway or bus or at your desk. Utilise minute prayers by closing your eyes to shut out the world and concentrating briefly on God’s presence. The more you do this every day the nearer you will feel God’s presence.
4. Do not always ask when you pray, but instead affirm that God’s blessings are being given, and spend most of your prayers giving thanks.
5. Pray with the belief that sincere prayers can reach out and surround your loved ones with God’s love and protection.
6. Never use a negative thought in prayer. Only positive thoughts get results.
7. Always express willingness to accept God’s will. Ask for what you want, but be willing to take what God gives you. It may be better than what you asked for.
8. Practice the attitude of putting everything in God’s hands. Ask for the ability to do your best and leave the results confidently in God.
9. Pray for people you do not life or who have mistreated you. Resentment is blockade number one of spiritual power.
10. Make a list of people for whom to pray. The more you pray for other people, especially those not connected with you, the more prayers will come back to you.”
© 2011 Musawenkosi Tshoaele. All rights reserved.
PS: I have found my flaw in life is having to keep myself motivated. Norman V. Peale does a GREAT job in KEEPING motivated to keep PAYING THE PRICE just a little more. To go at it just a little more. And it is this "Personal Life Coach" who will be available for YOU 24/7 via his powerful book "The Power of Positive Thinking" that I would like to share with in helping you keep at it just a little more.
The above & more daily success exercises are within your reach, once you sit back and enjoy, actually, DEVOUR at good feeling emotions and principles waiting for you through this AMAZING book.
GRAB YOURSELF A COPY NOW!!