Saturday, June 18, 2011

Can You Outperform Your Self Image?

Since I can't outperform my self image, I have began creating a mental image of myself in my most ultimate form.

What Neale Donald Walsch in "Conversations With God" calls Your Higher, Grander Version of Your Self."

The person I would be if I had my life's circumstances the way I would want them ideally.

If I were to be allowed to dream, the kind of person I would like to be.

As I build this better self image I begin to adopt certain success habits associated with this mental image.

I do this modelling long enough I soon begin to become Better, Grander, Higher Version of Your Self.

That way you allow yourself to be led by your self image, since you can't outperform it.

2011 (c) Musawenkosi Tshoaele. All rights reserved.

No comments: