Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Nothing Changes If Nothing Changes."

Written on Monday, June 22, 2009 at 8:48am on Facebook notes

I see myself sitting on a set of stairs wearing formal wear that could be compared to prison, holding on to each and every word that I'm read from a book for inspiration.

Holding on to each word thinking that it will save me.

How can mere intelligent structure of letters that make up words that are ordely organized into sentences that lead to paragraphs save ME, from...myself?

And yet I continue to read on and concentrating with my entire being and focused on each word like my life depended on it.

My life does depend on it.

Because if I truly believe my life dependent entirely on me I would have been dead by now...or dying.

I am making a "dying" living with the same "self" that keeps giving me back to myself the same results I produce through the very habits I hold dear.

So I read but this time I need to follow through, trust, create, and become and entertain change for change to occur.

In order to experience change I must become it.

(c) Musawenkosi Tshoaele. All rights reserved.

No comments: