Saturday, August 20, 2011

Your Consistent Success Comes From Your Commitment To Success

I've discovered how skipping my daily success rituals affects my Being in a negative way.

I become easily irritable, I start swearing, I become sarcastic, cocky, pessimistic, I attract negative people with their negative perceptions... I just get into a competitive state nje.

A state that doesn't feel good.

It is when I take the time to write;

Or exercise;

Or sitting in silence for 10 minutes minimum;

Or reading my daily affirmations;

Or devouring a motivational read;

Or reviewing and editing my goal list;

Or performing a goal-oriented action a day that brings me one step closer to my goals.

"Take the first step. You don't need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

When you feel good, you do good.

So when you feel motivated, you will produce motivating results.

Judge the success of your day by how much you were able to contribute to it.

Commit to your success.

Success is not easy. Why do you think so many of us aren't as successful as we want to be?

Commit to success and she will be drawn to you, she will be attracted to you.

I love you.

Yours in Commitment and Success,

Musa

© Musawenkosi Tshoaele. All rights reserved.

No comments: