Thursday, September 15, 2011

When You Change Your Perception, The Way You Interact With What You Perceive Changes

Elanor Roosevelt said, "No one can hurt you without your consent."

Because you have to realize, the minute you say someone else is doing this "bad thing" to you, you have given them POWER over you.

Gandhi affirms, "They cannot take away our self respect if we do not give it to them."

You would need to take back the part of you that YOU ARE ALLOWING to experience this pain you are enduring away from your oppressors.

You need to take 100% Responsibility Of Your Life!

This is the bases, the reason behind why I publish my rationale on blogger.com, that I want to put across to you with every blog I write.

Pointing fingers, as valid as your reasoning might be, does not empower you.

It's like that Tupac song "Me Against The World."

It's that kind of thinking that will leave you exhausted physically, emotionally, spiritually and even mentally.

The thinking of you wanting the world to change before YOU change.

Dr. Stephen R. Covey said it best when he wrote, "It is not what happens to you, but the response to what happens to you that hurts you."

It comes down to a matter of using you willpower, every single day, to interpret the people and circumstances in your life differently.

As in from the stand point of: "I am responsible for my life. I am responsible of how I think, feel and act. I will decide what this will mean to me. So now what do I want right now, and how do I go about getting it?"

Because it's when you change how you look at things do the things that you look at change.

Because, believe it or not, pain too can motivate you towards the pleasure that you want.

But only when you take the pain, turning it into action and - one day at a time - building the momentum that will take you to the success that you want, would your pain be effective.

You reap what you sow.

So use your emotions to fuel you into taking action towards your better feeling experience.

Because bitching and mourning might make you fit in with the crowd, but it will not take you as far as you REALLY want to be in YOUR life.

Love,

Musa

No comments: