Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Your Brain, Your Forgiveness, And How That Heals Your Life

I want to share this article with you on forgiving, and here it is - "Article On Forgiving"

The energy you use to keep past injustices alive, could be better used in giving you more energy in the now.

It's like walking around with only 40% in your energy reserves, with the other 60% diligently holding grudges.

It's no wonder you are so tired most of the time. It's not the kids, work, life...it's you.

"While you're carrying a grudge, they're out dancing." - Buddy Hackett

I pray you enjoy the read.

Love,

Musa

No comments: