Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Did I Tell You That Oprah Has A New Book Out?!

“If you fall, fall on your back. If you can look up, you can get up.” ~ Les Brown


I would be doing you an injustice if I didn't bring this to your attention.

This week Oprah Winfrey just released her New Book: The Oprah Winfrey Show: Reflections
on an American Legacy
by Deborah Davis




This Captain of the Entertainment industry was able to see beyond her then current circumstances, and forged a way, through service, into creating a living environment that supports her cause and purpose in life.

And it still is beautiful.

Lately I've opened up to the idea of how can I best service others and also bring fulfillment and contempt to myself.

How can I best use the Law of Indirect Effort to create a Win-Win scenario for the people I serve and for myself as well.

And that's when God brought Oprah to my attention, only to also discover that she has a new book out.

Which happens to be a collection of essays, poems and tributes to The Oprah Winfrey Show Legacy by notables like Maya Angelou, Bono, Ellen
DeGeneres, Nelson Mandela (Whoop! Whoop!), Toni Morrison, Julia
Roberts, Maria Shriver, Gloria Steinem, John
Travolta, namely.

The true measure of your self worth should be how much you gave to the day, not how much you took from it.

You are a spirit, in the form of a human being, that is here to contribute.

Love,

Musa

PS: A toast to you Ms Winfrey, thank you for the lessons you have learned through your struggles.

I also thank you for taking this growing process further by teaching us, your children, about how these temporary obstacles have BENIFITED your life, even if - at the time - there was nothing beneficial about it.

I love you.

Thank you.


No comments: