Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oprah Winfrey Does The Tony Robbins Fire Walk

After spending the day with my mom and girlfriend, I am ending off my Saturday with my 77 year old gran.

Gran is doing fine.

Love and support is healing.

While my aunts were where attending to her, I went over my facebook timeline and I come across a Tony Robbins update.

This is the link that inspired me for my update.

Love,

Musa.

PS: if you watched The Oprah Winfrey Show, then having this book "The Oprah Winfrey Show: Reflections on an American Legacy" on your library is a Must-Have as it celebrates the contribution made by Ms. Winfrey, the contribution she continues to offer with OWN - See www.oprah.com/own - with essays and praises made by the likes of Maya Angelou, Bono, Ellen DeGeneres, Nelson Mandela, Toni Morrison, Julia Roberts, Maria Shriver, Gloria Steinem, John Travolta and more.

If you would like to awaken that good-feeling Oprah-Effect you had while watching one of her shows, then you will definitely fall in love with this hardcover...

No comments: