Thursday, December 22, 2011

Awaken the Power Within YOU

Tony Robbins said it best when he said decision is the defining factor of our lives.

You might not have realized the releasing power that comes with making a decision.

It stops you from having all that indirected and exhausting energy of indecision and giving it an outlet of focus.

You then become driven and motivated as you MOVE FORWARD instead of you being STUCK.

As sickening feeling I'm sure you have also felt sometime in your life.

And that is why your ability to DECIDE can be such a liberating factor for you.

Just DECIDE and the universe will bend over backwards to make your decision a reality.

Love,

Musa.

1 comment:

Self Improvement Quotes said...

I must say that this is a great post. Really I am impressed from this post....the person who creates this post it was a great human. I put a link to your blog at my site, hope you don't mind?