Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Challenges Aren't Meant To Take You Back, They Are Meant To Toughen You Up And Make You A Stronger Person As You MOVE Forward

The Meaning You Give It Is YOUR Reality.


What a crappy weekend!

There are certain injustices in the world.

After working so hard, spending time and money only to have what you own to be taken away from you just like that?!

Life is so unfair.

I feel loss.

Why me?

What have I done to deserve this?

I am offended.

How could they do this?

I feel grief.

This is going to be such an inconvenience.

I am shocked.

This is humiliating.

I am furious!

I am sad.

I feel violated.

I am hurt by this...

...ok. With that said, what do I do NOW to change my future results and outcomes?

Love,

Musa

PS:
I'm sorry, Please forgive me, I love you, Thank you.

This is "clearing" technique taught to me by Dr. Joe Vitale of www.MrFire.com in one of his life transforming masterpieces

==> Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More.

A book I recommend for you if you want to clear the limiting, unconscious beliefs that push away the things you want to bring in to your life.

And YOU can BUY it NOW on Amazon:


No comments: