Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How You Can Work Smarter & Not Harder In 2012


Yesterday I was tickled by how it was ok for you to Fail Your Way Into Success

Today though I felt I had to let you in on how I was hit by a profound concept that I am certain will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF too!

When I first read this I said to myself, "You've got to be kidding me??"

But as you read and study and begin to implement what Timothy Ferris writes in The 4 Hour Work Week, you too will become a believer.

"One can give the remote personal assistant in India their assignment when they are leaving work at the end of the day in New York City, and they will have the presentation ready the next morning.

"Because of the time difference with India, assistants can work on it while they are asleep and have it back in their morning.

"When they wake up, they will find the completed summary in their inbox.

"These assistants can also help them keep pace with what they want to read, for example."


Timothy Ferris, author of The 4-Hour Workweek which, for less than $15 at the time of this posting, you can buy for yourself over at Amazon.com

Yours in Continuously Making You Aware of "The Escalator Through Life" (See www.MrFire.com)

Musa

PS: The excerpt you read above was from The 4-Hour Workweek where the author defines what outsourcing is. What do YOU think about outsourcing? You can write your views about it on the comment section below.

No comments: