Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Once You Begin To Persist In Your Assumption, It Will HARDEN Into Fact!!"

Do you remember the Neville Goddard story I told you about here?

What if I told you that four weeks later, all that I had suggested you do - using the technique presented on this post, came true for me?

As you can imagine I'm still shocked and in awe over how well imagination creates reality.

I could have sworn I "felt" that invisible force (call it what you like: God, the Ancestors, the Universe, Alla, the Tooth Fairy - what I KNOW is that It exists) was pushing and directing people and events to produce the end result I was imagining WITH "real-time" like vividness before falling to sleep.

You need it to be explained you here for you to get what I mean by "imagining WITH "real-time" like vividness before falling to sleep."

I love you.

Thank you.

~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

PS: Someone else named this process of creation as the "Eerie Technique," you would need to venture to this link for more information on how you can create your better life with the effective use of your imagination.

"The Law and the Promise" is truly this year's best addition to your growing self development library, and I know that once you have EXPERIENCED the results for yourself, you too will be shouting praises for this book from the roof tops!!


No comments: