Sunday, March 18, 2012

"Excuse me, but you look absolutely ravishing today and I love you" ^_^

Maybe saying "I love you" is a bit far fetched for you as your compliment to another.

Then again maybe you should ask why this is so and who knows, it might need some clearing of its own.

But at the least look to what you see that pleases you on someone and then compliment them for it.

The best way to feel good is by helping someone else feel good first.

Show love by giving it.

Share your love, the Love that you are, and you will receive it back.

As if to say the best way you can receive is by giving.

I love you.

Thank you.

~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

PS: a Happy Birthday to Pat O'Bryan. An author, speaker and internet marketer you can find out more about on http://www.patobryan.com

1 comment:

Inspiring Quotes said...

I enjoyed reading your post and I like your take on the issue. Thanks.