Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The "Garbage Truck" story I remembered this past Sunday...

This past Sunday I had the fortunate pleasure of being with a friend I've last seen since like forever!

During our life improving, goal strengthening conversation she reminded me of a story I once read on those mostly useless forwarded emails you get at work.

This one hit home because I believe I was playing victim in a situation where I could have easily have been an observer.

As in no one can hurt you without your consent.

Easier said than done, that's why I wrote this Tony Robbins post for you, maybe it might help.

But nevertheless it is the truth.

The story I wanted to share with you can be found here.

Thank you.

I love you.

~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

1 comment:

Quotes Friendship said...

Thanks for sharing this great info with us.