Thursday, March 1, 2012

If You Can't Dream You Are DEAD!!

I used to hang around people who used to criticize my dreams.

They didn't do it with evil their hearts, they just thought I was joking and laughed it off with some form of sarcasm or told me how I should stop kidding myself, etc, etc.

Experience has taught me to never argue my dreams on people who either don't have dreams of their own, or would rather endure their current sufferings instead of taking the needed action to get to where they want to be.

There are individuals out there who feed off misery.

So do not give them that chance by telling them your dreams and how you are going to go about reaching them.

These "Vampire Suckers" can go from your spouse to your best friend.

I mean, are they supportive or do they keep telling you to stop dreaming?

Stay away from those that hold you back, and surround yourself with those that have your back.

By "staying away" I mean seeing less of them.

If you are a dreamer like me, you will love this Dr. Wayne Dyer article.

Thank you.

I love you.

~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

PS: Life, a successful life, is all about how you manage your state.

Yesterday's post will show you how.

No comments: