Saturday, March 17, 2012

My madness is working for me, how well is your madness working for you?

Everyone has dreams but most us put off those dreams because of the fear of being criticized by others of how unrealistic we are being.

When in fact these "others" have given up on their dreams and have made it their duty to stop people like you and me from dreaming too.

Who knows, you might have your dreams come true and the ones trying to kill your dreams (for your protection she might say) would end up looking like a fool for all the times she kept telling you you can't.

Oh the humiliation!! And we can't have that now can we?

Being sane is the worst kind of madness there is in this world.

Because now you can't say or do what you feel for fear of being called mad.

You end up not being true to your Self and this inner conflict accumulates and begins to manifest in your life in the form of financial or/ and relational or/ and physical or/ and emotional or/ and spiritual problems.

I'm not suggesting you go around living in the jungle and chopping people's lips off, but what I am suggesting is for you to be true to YOU first.

It's only then that the rest of your world will harmonize within your inner vibration.

As within, so it is without.

Thank you.

I love you.

~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

1 comment:

Inspirational Quotes said...

Thanks for the info. Pretty interesting for me!!!! That’s what I need.