Friday, March 16, 2012

One of the remedies for heartache is ACTION...

Pain will last as long as you make it last.

I've said before that pain has its place. I feel that it's your body's way of rebooting itself from the event you thought yourself into.

We create our lives by thought, word and action.

So you did what you did to end up where you are right now.

And as soon as you take ownership of that concept you will empower yourself in beginning to take the first steps that will take you out of your uncomfortable state.

When you feel good you do good. But what if you don't feel good to begin with, then I suggest you change your state.

Talking sometimes won't change an emotion, but action will.

Thank you.

I'm sorry.

Please forgive me.

I love you.

~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

1 comment:

Quotes said...

The article is well written. This blog is a unique on due to the kind of information it is carrying. I would like to thanks the writer.