Thursday, April 19, 2012

How to Meditate

I'm sorry.

Please forgive me.

Thank you.

I love you.




Before we engage on "how to" I feel we need to explore "why to" first.

I mean, why the heck would you wanna meditate?

The Benefits of Meditation

Daily Meditation is recommended if you suffer from the following:

    1. anxiety


    1. insomnia


    1. stress


    1. forgetfulness


    1. hyperactivity


    1. physical pain


    1. fatigue


    1. emotional conflict


    1. depression


    1. spiritual drainage


    1. emotional exhaustion


    1. lack of compassion


    1. lack of self awareness


    1. failure in life - this is where "clearing" techniques like The Sedona Method & those explained in detail in works like "Zero Limits" come into play



  • To find out more of the Benefits of Meditation you can go click on this link here.

    Now that you know "Why To," now it's time for "How To."

    I'm sorry.

    Please forgive me.

    Thank you.

    I love you.




    How to Meditate


    Sit comfortably in a quiet room.

    Wear comfortable clothes.

    Relax.

    Close your eyes.

    And for 10 minutes be physically still and focus on your breathing.

    A friend of mine suggested you focus on your nostrils, do whatever works for you.

    Thoughts will come to you but don't fight them off.

    Release them (as in don't give them much thought, pun intended) and return your focus on your breathing.

    Over time your thoughts will cease and it will be easier to focus on your breathing and enjoy meditating.

    Over time you will also stop yourself from moving around while meditating.

    Give yourself a 30 day try out.

    There is no RIGHT way of meditating.

    You would need to re-apply this practice daily until you truly experience the awesome & humbling benefits of meditation.

    Remember not to fall into the trap of over complicating things that are simple.

    Allow yourself to accept it as it is, and APPLY this meditation process daily into your life.

    I'm sorry.

    Please forgive me.

    Thank you.

    I love you.

    My psychologist girlfriend informed me that the words - I'm sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you, I love you - are the hardest words to say for the majority of people.

    I found that very intriguing.

    But why are you including them in this blog, you might be wondering.

    What are their significance, you ask?

    If YOU are really INTERESTED then to find out, Click Here » www.ZeroLimits.info/

    I'm sorry.

    Please forgive me.

    Thank you.

    I love you.


    ~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

    Update: this is a perfect continuation for this post I'm sure you will enjoy » "What You Should Expect When You Meditate"

    2 comments:

    Life Quotes said...

    You have come up with a very good way to brief us with such a useful content.

    Musawenkosi Tshoaele said...

    It's only useful when people use. I hope they do. For their benefit and the world's