Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You should never take life too serious...

The interviewer asks, "What are your greatest achievement to date?"

And in my mind I replied, "Well I have an inspiring Facebook page I updated regularly."

"I have over 1000 followers on Twitter."

"I've downloaded a book by Dr. Joe Vitale about How to Attract Money, and it's for FREE!"

"Pat O'Bryan has told me about ways I can Make Money Anywhere."

"I am a personal development blogger."

"And I always put the toilet seat down when I'm done taking a pee."

"And oh, I love reading about why having one source of income, like in the case of a job, is backward thinking in this day an age."

That would have surely went well for sure! Lol!

~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

2 comments:

Romantic Love Quotes said...

Postings are nice and good attention too. Sharing is a wonderful thing.

Musawenkosi Tshoaele said...

Sharing is receiving. What you send out always returns to the source