Thursday, May 3, 2012

How Can You Stay On Focus?

"Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again."

Og Mandino

1923-1996, Author of The Greatest Salesman in the World [See Wikipedia] [See Amazon]

The above quote was sent to me via a free email subscription called Insight of the Day.

You get free motivational quotes from Monday to Thursday and then on Friday you get to read an inspiring "Friday Story" at your leisure.

If you're interested you can go to www.InsightOftheDay.com to signup for free.

I love you.

Thank you.

~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

2 comments:

Inspiring said...

I have bookmarked this blog because of its nice article. Really the writer owes me thanks.

Musawenkosi Tshoaele said...

*laughing out loud* I owe you thanks Michael? Alright then I'll play along, Thank you for showing interest for this blog ;) I really do appreciate it. I'm loving your inspiration quotes on your site