Monday, May 28, 2012

It's the meaning you give it that makes the difference...

...I wonder if the site is still up...yes it this!

When I was in on Rebecca Fine's mailing list (I think I should get back on hey? See http://www.scienceofgettingrich.net) she taught me a neat trick regarding those love songs that sometimes have negative affirmations to them but I absolutely love.

She said I must imagine that God is singing these songs to you (or me to God).

As simply as it sounds, hearing God sing love songs to me and of how He misses me reminds me to return back in communion with Him once again.

A reminder that my Source of Power & Strength & Courage & Unconditional Love is in the Divine.

That all I need to do is return back to God and get back in alignment with Source for the struggle.

Particularly when I hear the chorus.

God is in the chorus.

"This is no ordinary love. No ordinary love."
~ Sade

I love you.

Thank you.

~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

1 comment:

Speaker said...

Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and I will let know my friends as well.