Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nothing Positive Will Ever Happen from Thinking Negative Thoughts & Feeling Negative Feelings

There is a saying that wherever you go, you take your energy with you.

So moving away from bad things that are happening to you might be a good idea, but if you don't change the thinking or the belief that attracted the bad in the first place then chances are that you might attract the bad you are running away from again.

To help you solve this you need to read "Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness"

There are games and processes you could you use in this book to help you fix whatever it is that needs fixing so you could begin attracting good people, good events and good experiences in your life.

Truth be told there is nothing to "fix."

You are already perfect!

Just a slight vibrational shift in focus will do, when you begin to persist in telling yourself a different life story.

I want to see good things happening to you.

In fact when I close my eyes all I see & feel are good things happening to you in all areas of your life!

You are blessed.

You are loved.

You are worthy.

I love you.

Thank you.


~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

2 comments:

Inspirational Speaker said...

Really like how well this blog has been set out, it has even given me some ideas for my blog. Good job.

Musawenkosi Tshoaele said...

Thank you for taking the time and effort to bless this blog with your comment. I aim to leave a (blog/web)site better than how I found it. I'm glad to hear that you are inspired. It feels good :)