Sunday, May 20, 2012

One way to look at it...

In the book The Success Principles by Jack Canfield I was introduced to an idea of looking at everything that is happening in my life as a conspiracy of getting me closer to my goals.

I was to convince myself that life is conspiring WITH me towards getting the things I want in my life (my goals) instead of conspiring AGAINST me, no matter how "bad" things might look for me right now.

Ever noticed how in the past after something "bad" happens, it eventually turns up for the better?

As hurtful as it is at this moment, you need to allow yourself to trust in the process.

But most of all you need to be clear on your goals in life, otherwise you will be thrown around like a rag doll, because you have no clear, precise direction in life.

"People who succeed in life know where they are going."
~ Earl Nightingale, author of "The Strangest Secret."

So first GOALS then second comes FAITH, third is ACTION.

Because faith, without work, is dead.

I love you.

Thank you.

~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

2 comments:

Motivational Speaking said...

This is really a good website that I ever see in a particular topic.

Musawenkosi Tshoaele said...

Thank you Michael. I love to be inspired & to share that inspiration.