Monday, May 14, 2012

Why You Need to Be Aware & Open to Receiving...

What I learned this past weekend, while spending time with my mentor of a cousin, was how I shouldn't focus too much on the process.

But to rather be aware of the opportunities that come my way, and to see them as possible vehicles that could take me to where I want to be.

Because you never know...

You should have fun with life.

Feeling angry and frustrated, what we termed as feeling "sticky", is the result of not being aware that your prayers are actually being answered.

We get so fixed in wanting our prayers to be answered in a certain way, that we end up missing them.

And then turning around to ask God why our prayers aren't being answered.

When you pray, and when you pray believing that you have already received, you will receive.

You just need to try avoiding judging things on face value just because you don't see, at that moment, how they will lead you to your goal.

Because you never know...

If it doesn't feel good then let it go.

If it does feels good then go for it.

Feeling good is God talking to you, telling you to give it a try.

Because with God all things are possible.

And because you never know...

I love you.

Thank you.

~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

2 comments:

Quotes said...

You...are...awesome! This blog is so great. I really hope more people read this and get what you're saying, because let me tell you, its important stuff.

Musawenkosi Tshoaele said...

Thank you Quotes, I am who I surround myself with. Being in the company of weak minds will produce weak results in my life. Something I won't stand for