Friday, July 6, 2012

Appreciation for You...

I appreciate your eyes that you are using right now to read this.

I appreciate your ears that hear all sorts of wonderful sounds and blissful noises.

I appreciate your nose that take deep breaths to enjoy the privilege of this clean air you are blessed with.

I appreciate your tongue that tastes all sorts of delicious flavors you can choose from in abundance.

I appreciate your skin as it allows you to feel those thrilling goose bumps of orgasmic excitement.

I appreciate your sixth sense that talks to you and, if you heed these hunches and develop the habit of trusting your gut, lead you to new worlds that bring positive life results for you.

What I'm trying to say here is that I Appreciate YOU.

Thank you.

I love you.

~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

No comments: