Thursday, July 5, 2012

Your Emotional Guidance System & the Process of Pivoting

Your emotions are your guidance system that tell you that (1) what you are thinking about is making you feel good or bad and (2) that you are in the process of attracting to yourself the essence of your good or bad thoughts.

As the *creative being* you are, you are always creating with your thoughts and attracting with your feelings.

What you attract is determined by the feelings you feel. No matter what the thought, if you are feeling bad as you are thinking it, the essence of your negative feelings will be attracted to you.

On the flip side, if you are feeling good as you are thinking about something, the essence of your positive, feel good feelings will come to you.

So it helps to monitor *how* you think about what you are thinking about because this determines *how* you feel.

Ask yourself, "Now that I'm feeling negative vibes, thanks to the alerts I getting from my emotional guidance system, I guess I'm not getting what I want. So, what is it that I *DO* want?"

And wait until you get your first answer.

Once you get your answer, from that improve feeling place ask again what is it that you *DO* want.

And continue the process until you literally think your way out that negative emotion.

*With practice* you will get better at this "Process of Pivoting."

My emotional guidance system harmonizes with this process that allows me to return back to the Well-Being of my Spirit, but maybe this process doesn't fit just right with yours.

That's why I suggest you go over the processes mentioned in my current read (which I will refer to you below), so to get what you're inspired to act on.

First is Inspiration, Second is Inspired Action.

I love you.

Thank you.

~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

PS: What you feel will always overthrow what actions you take. You need to feel good first and then take inspired action so to accelerate the process of success. Processes and principles of how - and more importantly *WHY* - you can achieve this fast track to life improvement are lovingly laid out in "Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness"

No comments: